Saturday, August 1, 2009

Walgreens Coupons & .49 cent razor cartridges

Stopped into Walgreens and found a great deal on Soleil razors cartridges in their clearance. I had one Soleil coupon left that was about to expire that I was able to use. I think there is another coupon for this coming up soon so be on the look out for it or you could go HERE to print out a coupon coupon. The new Soleil razors have 4 blades and so the ones with 3 blades are being marked down. I also picked up some packing supplies for .12 cents each after the .50 off any Scotch packing supplies in last weeks Red Plum.

Soleil razor refills on clearance $3.49 (-$3 MC) = .49 each
Packing supplies (bubble wrap, mailing tubes) $.62 (-.50 MC) = .12 each

Also. there is a Walgreens magazine "Diabetes and You" that has some coupons in it. I always grab this magazine, it's free and usually in the waiting area of the pharmacy. I've gotten some high value Fiber One coupons in here in the past.

This edition includes
$2.00 off any Benefiber product
$1.50 on any 2 Colgate Total Toothpaste 6 oz or larger
$2.00 off any biotene (excludes trial size)
$1.00 on any Finest Natural Chromium Picolinate
$2.00 on any Walgreens by Ace brace

These are MC but some do say use at Walgreens or other such wording on them. I think they'd probably go through the registers at other stores with no problem, it'll be a cashier or manager discretion situation most likely.


I also found some coupons for $1.00 off any Tylenol product (excludes trial size) by the pharmacy too. Happy coupon hunting!

No comments: